The Vagrants -- Pros

"Huff Puff Huff Puff......."

'Huff Huff, here, take this water... '

"Thank You, Huff ... tisk! Glup glup glup -- Ha! "

'Are you really not trying to imitate Forrest Grump -- Really?' 

"No, I don't know who that is, and I don't care."

'Come on then, why are you running like this nonstop.'

"Me, I am just trying to get hold of that, huuu... "

'Who, what did he do?'

" What he did, you want to know what he did, that son of a ... huff, huff, huff, he stole everything from me."

'What! You were robbed ... hmmm... but you don't look like someone who has anything worthy of robbing.'

" You..... huuff.... Who do you think you are ... I had everything I needed my dreams, my rest, my friends.... Ahaaaa... You took it all... when I get my hands on you... just stay right there and count your days, I am coming."

'Woh... It looks serious, what happened... do you want my help... On second thought, take a bath first, and I will help you!'

 " I don't need you or anyone's help. I will catch him myself. Now go away."

'Woh! do be grumpy, you just smell, that's all... anyway, you haven't told me who you are trying to catch and why you are running like this.'

"I am running nonstop cus that thief is right in front of me every time I wake up, and he also runs like his life depends on it... hmm... run you little .. your life depends on it."

' Who is he? You haven't given me a name or, at the very least, point him to me... I will think of a plan to help you'

" Are you blind? He is right there, spreading that stupid light that takes away all my dreams and comforts of darkness. You! where are you running to... stop right there ... return my dreams right now!" 


credits @ The Vagrants -- Poem

Comments